Wednesday 13 November 2013

FORMER DIEGO COASTER'S GIRLFRIEND COVERS INTERVIU MAGAZINE AND TALKS ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Spanish magazine Interviu have splashed their latest edition with a topless cover featuring Brazilian glamour model, Michele Zuanne, in a pair of Atletico Madrid underwear, ahead of a smutty tell-all about her relationship with Diego Costa.

Zuanne explained that she met Costa in 2010 at a party at Jose Antonio Reyes’ house, and soon the pair became friends. Overall, Zuanne and Costa’s relationship lasted about a year, and the model was convinced that; first he wanted something serious. I think he was in love with me. He treated me well, gave me perfumes, handbags, invited me to parties, and made dinner for me at his house. I loved his abs and upper arms. But it was his stamina in bed which was the best. It is very good, very vicious. He likes everything. I could not complain.

But their relationship eventually drew to a close, and according to Zuanne that was because she discovered that Costa had left another woman after she got pregnant, plus while at a Brazilian party in Madrid, he tried to hook up with her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment