Saturday 7 May 2016

EFCC Storms Fani-Kayode’s House As Ex-Minister Says He Leaves Them To God


Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have stormed the home of former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. Fani is to answer questions on allegations that he received N840m from the Director of Finance, Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, Senator Nenadi Usman.

He had already cried out yesterday saying he suspects the commission wanted to humiliate him publicly, by so doing have refused to send him an invitation to appear before them.

But today he got an invitation from them which he openly confessed he received and was ready to meet with them on Monday. But not too long ago, he came back online; his official Facebook page saying officials of the commission has surrounded his home because they want him detained so badly and couldn’t wait till Monday. He said;

“Today the EFCC invited me to come to their office on Monday. I have their letter. I agreed to be there. Now they have surrounded my house. “The letter of invitation was served this morning and it was dated 6th May. They said I should report on the 9th. “Can someone please tell me why they are at my gate? They can’t even wait because they want to detain me so badly and keep me away for the weekend. “I never refused their invitation. Why all this? I leave them to God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment