Saturday 1 February 2014

How I Have Managed To Stay Off Scandals- Actress Queen Nwokoye



Ever since quiet looking Queen Nwokoye joined Nollywood 10 years ago, Queen has managed to stay away from negative stories and has been scandal free. In a recent interview, the actress was asked how she has managed to stay away from scandals and all sorts and here is what she said;


I think it has to do with my upbringing. I had extra-strict parents. My grandfathers were headmasters. My parents are knights of the Catholic Church. I have a strong religious background. My life was almost triangular. I went from home to school and to church and back home. Even till my first year in school, I always woke up to go and mop the altar in the church for the morning Mass. I was the president of the block rosary crusade (Catholic prayer group) in my area. I have younger sisters and I need to show them good examples. They look up to me. I am the first and they look up to me. Now, as a grown person, there are things I cannot do

No comments:

Post a Comment