Tuesday 21 November 2017

Mr Fierce eyes BNTM JUDGE SEAT


Mr Fierce was born on the caribbean island of St Maarten living with his mom and
sister who then use to model and do many pageants who inspired Mr Fierce to become
who he is today.After competing in the Starpic Model search on St maarten he won the
title and was granted a scholarship to attend the ophelia devone model school in New
York where he was awarded best runway model at his graduation out shinning all male
and female models and went on to being 1st runner up in Mr pan africa usa pageant
representing his island St Maarten.In 2001 he won the model of the year catwalk
contest in new York City.Since moving to the uk Mr Fierce has become the 3 time
award winning best model coach In the uk voted at the beffta awards .I can never
forget when I arrived to the uk I was told I can never compete with the already
established model coaches which made me want to give up but I had no choice but to
prove them all wrong.Since being the award winning best model coach In the uk I have
also had the chance to grace major TV station such as ITV2 model misfits and mayhem
and MTV Plane Jane which was seen around the world.Mr Fierce eyes is now set on
being a judge on Britian Next Top Model and am claiming that seat in God's name that
seat has my name written all over it and I want it.Mr Fierce can be followed on
Instagram @runwaycoachuk
Mr Fierce also known as the catwalk Professor the man who teaches all the girls how
to walk as I believe behind ever good man is a good woman and behind every good
model who walks the runway is a good man who teaches her how it's done.I would like
to encourage others who may have any talent don't be scared to show it to the world
I love what I do and that all that matters some people may not like the idea of it
but who are u to judge what my talent should be and not be....we are all gifted you
find yours and I find mind.I would like to thank everyone for the amazing support am
getting on Instagram.If you would also like to tell Britian Next Top Model why I
should be a judge on their show here is what you do.
*follow me on Instagram @runwaycoachuk
*comment why I should be a judge under my video.
*in your comment you must add @bntmuk
*end of comment hash tag #mrfierce4bntmuk
This journey has been a long  journey but am keeping the faith nothing happens
before it's time....believe in you keep praying and keep the faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment